DUBLIN, November 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Digital Marketing Trends in Severe Asthma” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Sanofi/Regeneron’s Dupixent.com had the highest traffic on branded severe asthma patient sites in the US, July 2021 at June 2022with approximately 7,800,000 visits, followed by Xolair.com from Novartis and Nucala.com from GSK.
The highest proportion of traffic to these sites came from direct sources, followed by organic searches. Amgen/AstraZeneca’s Tezspire.com recorded the highest direct traffic (83%), while the remaining brands, Dupixent, Cinqair, Nucala and Xolair, recorded levels between 52 and 66%.
For patient-branded sites, Sanofi/Regeneron spent the most on DDA for Dupixent.com with approximately $4.2 millionfollowed by GSK’s Nucala.com at around $900,000. Dupixent.com was supported by top paid keywords with around 10,650 keywords, followed by Tezspire.com with around 5,800 keywords.
For branded HCP sites in the US, Sanofi/Regeneron’s Dupixenthcp.com had the most visits with approximately 775,000 total visits, followed by AstraZeneca’s Fasenrahcp.com and GSK’s Nucalahcp.com. The highest proportion of traffic to these sites came from direct sources, followed by organic sources and referrals.
Teva’s Cinqairhcp.com site had the highest proportion of traffic coming from direct searches (81%). Sanofi/Regeneron spent the most on DDA for Dupixenthcp.com with approximately $51,400followed by Amgen/AstraZeneca’s Tezspirehcp.com at around $17,100.
Between July 2021 and June 2022, the top 20 asthma social media posts by pharma interaction came from Sanofi’s Facebook, Genentech’s Instagram, Regeneron’s Instagram, Fasenra’s Facebook, and GSK’s Instagram. AstraZeneca’s Vik Asthma is the only severe asthma app detected by the pharmaceutical industry in the United States, with approximately 30,700 downloads in 2021.
Most of the branded websites in EUCAN are patient-facing and few drive significant traffic between July 2021 and June 2022. Sanofi/Regeneron’s Dupixentmyway.co.uk and Dupixent.co.uk saw the highest traffic, with around 20,200 and 3,400 visits respectively.
Between July 2021 and June 2022, eight of the top 20 asthma posts on social media by interaction in EUCAN from the pharmaceutical industry came from the Instagram account of AstraZeneca Espana. No mobile applications for asthma were detected in the pharmaceutical industry in EUCAN.
- This report assesses key digital marketing metrics for pharmaceutical assets in severe asthma, including branded patient and healthcare professional (HCP) websites, mobile apps, and social media accounts.
- Metrics include website traffic volume, engagement and source, digital display advertising (DDA), paid search engine optimization (SEO), mobile app downloads and interaction social media posts.
- Countries include USA, 4EU (Italy, France, Germanyand Spain), the United Kingdom and Canada (EUCAN).
Reasons to buy
- Understand the Severe Asthma digital marketing competitive landscape, with a view of top patient and healthcare professional brand assets across different regions.
- Learn about the tactics pharma companies use to drive traffic to their severe asthma brand assets for patients and healthcare professionals, such as DDA and paid search.
- Understand which website traffic sources drive the most visits to these assets, such as paid search, social media, or organic search.
- Compare the best branded assets for patients based on how they meet and support different patient needs.
- Find out which severe asthma pharma social media accounts are the most active and get the most engagement.
- Learn about the leading mobile app offerings in Severe Asthma from the Pharmaceutical industry in different regions.
Main topics covered:
- American Patient Brand Websites
- US HCP Branded Websites
- US Digital Display Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile apps and social media in the United States
- EUCAN Branded Websites
- Mobile Apps and Social Media EUCAN
- Astra Zeneca
- Suits you
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dzcu6v
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets