Deadline: April 15, 2022
Applications are open for the 2022 Wontanara-Ashoka Joint Program for Young Social Entrepreneurs. In 2022, Wontanara aims to support young social entrepreneurs in Kenya, DRC, Rwanda and Burundi. For this, they partnered with Ashoka, the global expert in social entrepreneurship.
Ashoka will contact applicants and select six of them to participate in its Young Changemaker program. This means that these six young social entrepreneurs will benefit from a six-month tailor-made mentorship program: from May to October 2022, they will receive the tools, resources and network to help them scale their innovations and gain confidence. as agents of change.
- At the end of the trip, fellows will be invited to present their project at the Ashoka Africa conference on social entrepreneurship, benefit from an additional grant of €1,360 and initiate a post-changemaker engagement trip within the Ashoka network.
- Open to any young social entrepreneur in the DRC, Rwanda or Burundi
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
The selection criteria are:
- Own the original idea;
- Quality of actor of change;
- Creativity and entrepreneurship;
- social impact; and
- Ethical fibre.
Complete the short questionnaire and submit it by April 15. If you are selected, you will be asked to submit a short presentation video of your project at the start of the Young Changemaker course + another after completion.
The form is available in two languages:
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Wontanara-Ashoka program.