Demand for aircraft in India stands at 2,210 over the next 20 years
Capgemini’s Connected Marketing offering helps brands improve customer experience by managing real-time customer data
Posted on March 24, 2022
Capgemini today announced the strengthening of its connected marketing offering with the addition of Connected Marketing Engine – a framework and working solution that uses real-time customer data to drive greater business value and deliver connections. more powerful emotions. Capgemini’s Connected Marketing offering is an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities and services that helps organizations unravel the complexities of marketing in the digital landscape. Through this augmented set of services, Capgemini aims to empower marketing teams to reduce complexity and increase business impact.
According to Capgemini Research Institute’s recent report, A new playbook for chief marketing officer: Why CMOs should enable real-time marketing to drive sustainly growth, the rapid growth of e-commerce has increased the need for real-time information to adapt rapidly changing customer behavior. . Real-time marketing can process, analyze and leverage data to rapidly improve digital commerce campaigns, increase brand awareness, customer satisfaction, conversion rates and customer retention.
“A big challenge for marketing teams today is how to deliver relevant content at the right time, in order to establish meaningful dialogue with the customer,” said Thomas Dmoch, Head of Connected Marketing Offering at Capgemini. . “With Connected Marketing, we empower organizations to drive long-term growth through their marketing strategies. By using real-time data, backed by creative content, fast workflows and the right marketing technologies, we enable brands to be as fast as the customers who interact with them. »
“Our students live in a connected world and are the next generation of digital leaders, creators and shapers who will fundamentally change the world we know today. Connected marketing is critical to the success of engagement with our students – whether for new students just beginning their higher education journey or for our relationships with industry and alumni where lifelong learning of life is paramount to success. Capgemini’s connected marketing services and the engagement they provide are critical to the success of our university and the outcomes of our students,” said Chaminda Ranasinghe, Chief Experience Officer (CXO) at RMIT University.
The new Connected Marketing Engine provides the transformative platform and intelligence for the ever-growing set of signals, touchpoints and data marketers need to operate in the world of Connected Customers. today into something more focused on the needs of a consumer, for real-time or scheduled engagement and interaction.
The comprehensive portfolio of services encompasses the five fundamentals of connected marketing:
- Personalization: Through AI-infused customer profiling, omnichannel alignment, data transparency and marketing automation, Capgemini helps brands create contextualized personalization at scale, driving immediate sales transactions as well as brand loyalty by interacting with customers in real time.
- Relevance: Social inference analysis of customers and AI-powered business consulting are combined with 360° experience design and editing capabilities to create cohesive content management systems and deliver experiences scalable through content.
- Brand driven: Capgemini supports organizations in establishing a strategy, creating and managing a purpose-driven brand that grows in capital and commercial value, and ensures that the customer experience strengthens relationships.
- Sensitive: A fast-paced approach to content production is enabled, with siled functions rearranged and brought together seamlessly. Capgemini supports marketing organizations in defining a vision that exploits new technologies and meets ambitious internal expectations.
- Climb: Based on a platform view, a holistic end-to-end perspective of the marketing function, online and offline, is created from data capture systems, automation capabilities, social media monitoring and digital asset management to data storage and activation.