VÉLISY-VILLACOUBLAY, France, 11e October 2021 – Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: # 14003TT8, DSY.PA) announces the launch of a global employee share ownership program.
The employee shareholding program will be offered to approximately 98% of Dassault Systèmes employees worldwide, as defined by the terms detailed in the appendix attached to this press release. For this offer, a capital increase reserved for employees of a maximum of 5 million Dassault Systèmes shares should take place on January 20, 2022.
With this program, employees will be more closely associated with the development of Dassault Systèmes and will benefit from the value they help create on a daily basis.
Bernard Charles, Dassault Systems‘commented the Vice-President and Chief Executive Officer: “‘Harmonizing product, nature and life’ is the goal we share and which is the engine of Dassault Systèmes’ growth. Our company sees its development in an inclusive manner and with a long-term vision – the growth of the company and progress for all. That is why I am proud to launch our employee share ownership program. It is designed to allow Dassault Systèmes employees to invest in our joint venture and continue to grow it ” .
On Dassault Systems
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, is a catalyst for human progress. We offer companies and individuals collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating a real-world ‘twin virtual experience’ with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers are pushing the boundaries of innovation, learning and production.
Dassault Systèmes’ 20,000 employees bring value to more than 290,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 150 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com
© 2021 Dassault Systems. All rights reserved. 3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, NETVIBES, MEDIDATA, CENTRIC PLM, 3DEXCITE, SIMULIA, DELMIA and IFWE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault Systems, a European company under French law, or its subsidiaries in the United States and / or other countries. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. The use of everything Dassault Systems or its subsidiaries is subject to their express written approval.
The capital increase of the company reserved for employees will only be carried out in jurisdictions where it has been registered or notified to the competent local authorities and / or after approval of a prospectus by the competent local authorities, or considering an exemption from the obligation to draw up a prospectus or to register or announce the offer. More generally, the offer will only be made in countries where all the required registration procedures and / or notifications have been carried out and the necessary authorizations have been obtained.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy Dassault Systèmes shares in any country or territory.
The main terms of the offer
- Beneficiaries of the offer: the beneficiaries are eligible employees and corporate officers of Dassault Systèmes Group companies, members of a company savings plan (PEE – Plan Savings Company) or the international collective savings plan, as well as retirees with assets within a PEE.
- Subscription price: it will represent 85% of the Reference Price, which is equal to the weighted average price of the Dassault Systèmes share during the 20 trading sessions from November 5 to December 2, 2021.
- Subscription and ownership terms and conditions: the shares will either be subscribed in registered form or through an FCPE (Funds Common shift Company), in accordance with the regulatory and / or tax legislation applicable in the various countries of residence of the beneficiaries of the offer; the corresponding FCPE shares or units must be kept for a maximum period of five years, except in the event of authorized early release.
- Subscription formula: the offer will consist of a single leveraged and secure subscription formula in order to guarantee employee subscription, with, in some countries, a financial mechanism comparable to this formula.
- Exercise of voting rights: when the shares are subscribed and then held through an FCPE, the voting rights attached to these shares will be exercised by the Supervisory Board of the FCPE; when the shares are held in registered form, the voting rights will be exercised individually by the employees concerned.
- Hedging transactions: the implementation of this leveraged subscription formula may lead to hedging transactions by CACIB (Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank) from the start of the Reference Price setting period, and during the transaction .
Indicative timetable for the offer
- Booking period: from October 20e to November 3rd, 2021 (inclusive)
- Fixing of the Reference Price and the Subscription Price: December 3rd, 2021
- Subscription / withdrawal period: from December 7e to 9e, 2021 (inclusive)
- Settlement-delivery of the offer: January 20e, 2022
Contact for the beneficiaries of the offeris lying
For any questions relating to this offer, the beneficiaries can contact their human resources manager and / or any other person as specified in the documents given to the beneficiaries.
|United States and Canada||Callie gauzer||[email protected]|
|FTI Council||Jamie ricketts
Arnaud de Cheffontaines
3DS-Together_ employee shareholding plan_11Oct2021